"Though you hunt the Christian man like a hare on the hillside, the hare has still more heart to run than you have heart to ride." G.K. Chesterton
...meant you were playing War of the Worlds or Sport of Kings.
(Though I never did. I just watched other people doing it. The Spectrum was a games console of the eighties.)
That’s a Commodore 64, as it happens. The Spectrum was slimmer and black.
I had a vague feeling it was the wrong console but I thought I would get away with it!I remember the Spectrum also had a little rainbow streak.
The magazine was actually German. If you're in serious nostalgia mode the great archive.org has a whole cache of issues! https://archive.org/details/happycomputer
Thank you!
That’s a Commodore 64, as it happens. The Spectrum was slimmer and black.
ReplyDeleteI had a vague feeling it was the wrong console but I thought I would get away with it!
DeleteI remember the Spectrum also had a little rainbow streak.
The magazine was actually German. If you're in serious nostalgia mode the great archive.org has a whole cache of issues! https://archive.org/details/happycomputer
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete