Just your average JPII Catholic! Blogging since 2011.
...meant you were playing War of the Worlds or Sport of Kings.
(Though I never did. I just watched other people doing it. The Spectrum was a games console of the eighties.)
That’s a Commodore 64, as it happens. The Spectrum was slimmer and black.
I had a vague feeling it was the wrong console but I thought I would get away with it!I remember the Spectrum also had a little rainbow streak.
The magazine was actually German. If you're in serious nostalgia mode the great archive.org has a whole cache of issues! https://archive.org/details/happycomputer
Thank you!
That’s a Commodore 64, as it happens. The Spectrum was slimmer and black.
ReplyDeleteI had a vague feeling it was the wrong console but I thought I would get away with it!
DeleteI remember the Spectrum also had a little rainbow streak.
The magazine was actually German. If you're in serious nostalgia mode the great archive.org has a whole cache of issues! https://archive.org/details/happycomputer
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete