Irish Papist

Irish Papist
Statute of the Blessed Virgin in Our Lady Seat of Wisdom Church, UCD Belfield

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Thank You

I've just been browsing my infamous 'Purple Notebook' posts and thinking what a kick I got (and get!) out of the fact that people read them and commented on them. I felt a little bit like John Lennon might have felt if Revolution No. 9, instead of becoming "the most skipped track in the Beatles catalogue", became a massive hit on both sides of the Atlantic. They were the most personal and eccentric posts I've ever put up, and it meant a lot to me that people took them in good part.

In fact, I have so much to be thankful for from my blog readers. The prayers...the comments...the kind and encouraging and consoling words...and more...thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment