Friday, October 23, 2015

Wedding Bells

I'd like to wish best wishes, and give assurances of my prayers, to a reader of this blog who is 'founding a domestic church' tomorrow. You know who you are! (I mean in the straightforward, descriptive sense. I'm sure you know in the deeper, existential sense as well, but that's not what I meant.)

I have been keeping you and your spouse-to-be in my prayers, and I was praying for you especially earlier, while saying my rosary in the little chapel in Dublin's Ilac shopping centre.

I hope it goes wonderfully, and only gets better from day one. 

Becoming an image of Christ's relationship to his Church is a big deal!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your prayers! And yes, thanks be to God, I know who I am in both senses. (Though, speaking of identity--I now need to change my name.)
    Of course, I'm posting this as anonymous....

    ReplyDelete