Irish Papist

Irish Papist
Statute of the Blessed Virgin in Our Lady Seat of Wisdom Church, UCD Belfield

Monday, June 27, 2016

The Library Side of Things

What appalling tosh is this, I wonder?
Earlier this year I entered a library assistant blog post competition. Despite my extensive experience at blogging (!), I didn't come anywhere.

Although libraries are enthralling places in general, it's hard to write something entertaining and interesting about the actual nitty-gritty of library work. I went for a bit of a colour piece about the book exchange outside the library. The winning entries were more serious-minded and technical.

But here is the post, anyway, on the blog of CONUL (the Consortium of National and University Libraries). Some people may be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment