Irish Papist

Irish Papist
Statute of the Blessed Virgin in Our Lady Seat of Wisdom Church, UCD Belfield

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wit and Wisdom Not Wanted

Well, that may be an overstatement, but the website where I put all the articles from my 'Wit and Wisdom of G.K. Chesterton' column hasn't exactly taken off like I hope it would, with a tiny dribble of visitors. Shoot. Somehow I thought that would be a winner.

Anyway, I've been updating it since-- here is the latest article.

And here is the site itself, in case you hadn't seen it before.

2 comments:

  1. It takes until page 3 of google with GK Chesterton wisdom to get your blog mentioning the site. With Chesterton wit you're link 2 but this bloke is number 1 http://gkchestertonquote.com/ Can't you get him to link you? Also, totally irrational but I suspect that many people who like him also like the feel of a book in their hands.

    Sinéad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do that! Thanks.

    Of course I sympathise with the people who like the feel of a book in their hands, as do I....maybe one day I will have a Chesterton-themed book they can read in the bath and over their tea and toast.

    ReplyDelete