Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Christmas

I doubt I will be blogging any more over the Christmas and New Year period, so I would like to wish all my readers a happy Christmas! And a happy New Year, too, although I deeply resent the fact that people begin wishing each other a happy New Year from St. Stephens's Day, when Christmas is still far from over).

I really appreciate all the people who've read, commented and made kind remarks in the past year. I greatly enjoy writing this blog and I'm doubly delighted that people read it.

Thank you, and happy Christmas!

2 comments:


  1. Merry Christmas Irish Papist, your last as a single man, you'll be carving the turkey as fear an tí next year! I do hope you are printing off your posts and sending them in to some Catholic newspapers/magazines here, you deserve a wider audience. That's my last nagging for this year done. God bless you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you especially! And thanks for your kind words. It is weird to think this is my last single Christmas. Too much to take in really!

    ReplyDelete