1) Posters in church lobbies and advertisements in Catholic publications for various youth groups, showing maniacally-grinning young men and women jumping in the air and flailing their arms.
2) Watching interviews on Catholic TV, or listening to interviews on Catholic radio, where the interviewer keeps whispering "wow, wow" in response to the interviewee saying things that really don't seem to deserve such a response. "The man sitting next to me took out a rosary and started to pray". "Oh, wow, wow..."
3) There was a man caught on a roof in a flood....
4) The nutter at every Catholic lecture or talk who has to ask about the Freemasons.
5) I can't think of any more right now.