Thursday, April 13, 2017

A Blessed Triduum and Easter to you All

Well, the Triduum approaches. I'd like to wish all my readers a holy and peaceful Easter season, and to thank them for reading and commenting and praying.

For someone who makes such a big deal about special times and places, I've felt guilty every Lent and Easter, since my conversion, that I've failed to get into the spirit of the season. I brought this to confession yesterday and the priest said: "Concentrate less on your own failings and more on what Jesus has done for you". 

Even after blogging about swapping coffee for tea as a Lenten sacrifice, I didn't stick  to that.

I hope you are all showered with graces this Easter, and filled with fresh eagerness for our eternal home in the heavenly Jerusalem.

No comments:

Post a Comment