Sunday, July 16, 2017

My New Blog

Regular readers will remember me discussing Inspiration from the Lives of the Saints, a book that I've been writing for the past year or so. Well, the revised manuscript is with the publisher now and I'm waiting to hear back from them.

However, I'm told that marketing and promotion is all-important when it comes to selling a book these days, so I'm trying to think of ways to do this.

One idea I've had is to start a new blog, A Year with the Saints. This blog will combine my interest in the liturgical year and my interest in the saints. Every day, I'm going to choose one of the saints celebrated that day, and write about them. It's going to be very personal and subjective. Hopefully, when my book comes out, I can flog some copies through it.

The introductory post is here.

And the first saint is here.

2 comments:

  1. I think I did manage to pin it, but this is all so new and confusing to me. If people just manually type in yearwiththesaints, there's actually another one by a Mrs Mullins.

    ReplyDelete