I have a very unusual query for you. I was in the Den bar last night. It was a very enjoyable evening and all the staff were wonderful. But something is nagging at me. For hours now I've been trying to remember the advertisements on the wall where I was sitting.
We were sitting in a sort of corner snug between the bar and the staff bathrooms/kitchen (I think). I was facing the wall and I spent a lot of time looking at the decorative advertisements on it. There was an ornamental mirror for some whiskey brewed in Tullamore (I can't remember which, not Tullamore Dew), two advertisements for Mick McQuaid's Plug and Cut Plug tobacco, another advertisement for Quaker Oats...and, above the Quaker Oats advertisement, one for a product I can't remember and that's driving me crazy.
I know this is an odd query but it would be possible to take a look at this corner and tell me what the whiskey advertised on the mirror and the product advertised above the Quaker Oats was?
Many thanks
Maolsheachlann
Update: I got a reply. It was a Fry's chocolate advertisement. (The reply didn't mention what whiskey the mirror was advertising, but I was less curious about that anyway.)
No comments:
Post a Comment